Want to be part of the customer service team for the No.1 Sports brand in the world?
You will be passionate about the product and highly motivated to deliver exceptional customer service. You will want to build a rapport with repeat customers and be as enthusiastic as they are about the brand and product.
Want to be part of a friendly, international and sociable team who enjoy working together to deliver that exceptional service that is expected from a world leader in sportswear? All whilst living in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities?
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to join the customer service team for the No.1 sports brand in the world!
The support professional will be responsible for taking inbound calls from prospective customers with regards to sports clothing and products, handling customer inquiries in a professional manner while providing the highest level of customer service. It is important to maintain a good knowledge of the sports environment and the latest gadgets in order to increase our customer support.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Offering customer service to end users/dealers in relation to a wide range of products
- Answering emails from customers/dealers
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate information.
- Logging detailed and accurate case notes to ensure optimal assistance for customers
- Leaving Cert or High School Education
- Fluency in German and English language
- You have strong typing and PC skills
- Ability to work from home right now and return to work on Santry site when restrictions have been lifted.
- Requirements needed to work at home include a quiet space to take calls and high speed broadband with wireless ability
- Software related knowledge and aptitude a plus
- Enthusiastic and dynamic, you are very comfortable with communicating by phone and mail and you have a good writing expression.
- You are outgoing and approachable, with excellent customer service and enjoy working in a team environment.
- You are interested in sports and you enjoy different sports activities
- Well-organized, accurate, you are detail-oriented, professional and courteous with high self-motivation.
- Monday to Friday working week
- An exciting full time job in an energetic international environment
- Excellent company benefits and company discounts, as well as discounted Gym membership, phone plan and dental plan
- Possibilities for career development and promotions
- Location easy to reach by Public Transport