- Minimum 4-6 years IT sales experience in the Irish marketplace, this experience must be recent and also be direct sales to end customers.
- Knowledge of the following technologies as a minimum:
o Cloud technologies
- Experience in Selling into large to enterprise customers is an advantage
- Network of contacts in the Irish IT channel including vendor level relationships is an advantage
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective clients.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and or information to determine their potential.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Co-ordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyse the market potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organisation.
- Create, negotiate and close commercial agreements.
- Locate/propose potential business deals by contacting potential clients; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Close new business deals by co-ordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Develop, present and implement plans to your manager for acquiring new clients/customers, including activity breakdowns, performance milestones, resource requirements and expense budget.
- Prepare and submit sales activity reports and sales forecasts as requested by your Manager.
- Estimated 70-80% of this role is new business development. 20-30% is existing client account management. This will be reviewed following successful completion of 12 months in the role.
OTE €85,000 depending on sales performance V targets set