The International Health line of business provides international health, life and disability insurance and services, reinsurance and administration services to a wide range of customers. These include multinational companies, intergovernmental organisations (IGOs), non-governmental organisations (NGOs), private individuals, families and students. Our mission is to ensure that customers have access to quality healthcare through our support, care and commitment to go the extra mile. We are a truly global health partner for our customers, ensuring fast and simple access to the best advice, treatment and value for our customers.
Responsibility for the scope of Reinsurance, as defined by the AzP Re Standard, across the full perimeter of AzP Health and Life LoB (AWP H&L including all branches, Nextcare)
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- AzP Reinsurance framework: Implement across H&L LoB, adapting LoB governance where necessary
- Audit findings: Close all H&L Reinsurance audit findings in a timely manner
- Captives/collateral: Responsible for captive and collateral governance, including documentation/training/etc, across all AzP LoBs. Responsible for captive framework implementation and processes in H&L LoB
- Commutations: Follow reinsurance processes for commutations as per AzP Re Standard
- Fronting: Follow reinsurance processes for fronting as per AzP Re Standard
- Protection: Support and challenge, from the data delivery phase to the design and execution end.
- Special Cessions: Follow reinsurance processes for special cessions as per AzP Re Standard
- Financial Optimisation: Full management of financial optimisation initiatives, including technical input, coordination and project management
- M&A: Assessment of targets for Reinsurance purposes, including Due Diligence
- Projects: Pro-active input on reinsurance perspective for projects deemed relevant
- Financial results: In coordination with Accounting, Actuarial, Controlling and claims Department, provide and explain financial figures for closings, Forecast & Plans purposes to the Reinsurers.
- Committees, presentations, training, culture: Contributions on both H&L LoB side and generally for the Reinsurance function
To be successful in this position you will need to have the following skills/ experience:
- Minimum Bachelor`s degree in Business, Finance, or related field or equivalent combination of work and education experience.
- Ideally a reinsurance or insurance qualification.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of best practices and trends in reinsurance
- Strong IT user skills, very good user knowledge of Microsoft (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English, French is an advantage
- Significant experience in the insurance or financial services sector.
- Experience managing multiple and senior stakeholders
- Project management and process design experience
For more information, please visit: www.allianzcare.com