This is an exciting opportunity for a person who is currently a Team Lead or a Senior person looking to move in to a more management focused role. This team has a lot of responsibility as they have to manage application support, infrastructure support, database administration, production operations and site reliability.
This is a hands role and in addition to being able to lead a team you will need to have the technical skillset to contribute.
- Deploying and upgrading applications
- Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve issues escalated from service desk
- Monitor and support MS SQL Systems and .NET Applications
- Environment management
- Creation and maintenance of processes documentation
- Windows Server 2008/2012 R2/2016 experience
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 / TSQL scripting experience
- Experience working with IIS
- Working knowledge of .NET including Web Services
- Logical troubleshooting and debugging methodology
- Strong communication and personal skills
This role offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in this role and feel you are qualified please apply or contact Gary Caffrey at Harvey Nash for a confidential chat by calling 01 674 1425.