Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are recruiting for a Presales Lead to join our Regional Network & Managed Services Presales and Commercial Management Team.
The Network Design Optimisation (NDO) and Network Managed Services (NMS) Presales Lead will look after both UK&I and North & Central Europe, driving the sales strategy and business plan, securing continuous and profitable business growth, and supporting the Key Account Managers, owning the financial performance.
We are looking for a driven and hardworking profile, capable of operating in multicultural environment and developing relationships with the Sales and Presales teams.
- Responsible for NDO and NMS presales in UK and Ireland & North and Central Europe, develop business to meet the financial targets.
- Understand the operator strategy and problems and how to turn this into business opportunities for Ericsson NDO software and services, as well as for NMS
- Jointly with NMS team, develop Ericsson Operations Engine (EOE) E2E proposals including services from NDO and Operate
- Deep competence in EOE portfolio, including both Service Areas NDO and NMS.
- Work closely and align with KAMs, presales teams, Service Line (SL) Optimise, SL Operate, Delivery
- Proactively support the KAMs with highly relevant offerings and value arguments.
- Responsible for supervising the NDO and NMS sales funnel
- Facilitate knowledge and resource sharing across the Region
- Experience of selling and delivering Network Design & Optimization services and SW, and in Network Managed Services
- Multi-cultural relationship management experience
- Negotiation experience
- Outstanding knowledge of several of Ericsson’s offerings
- Pricing Management and commercial value proposition experience
- Ability to work in a virtual / matrix organization, but empowered to take ownership and accountability
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply!
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.