This role is for an Agile Delivery Lead within that new team. You will be responsible for helping our client teams to get things done; with quality and efficiency in delivery.
You will bring your expertise in using Agile scaling frameworks (E.g. LeSS, DAD, SAFe) and an open mind to trying new things in new ways.
As an Agile Delivery Lead within the Agile @ Scale technology consulting team, you will have the opportunity to both advise and deliver. You will provide valuable insights to our Financial Services clients and to our EY communities; and you will drive large teams to deliver valuable solutions with quality. You will own important relationships. You will also learn and grow your career. We will trust and support you throughout.
Your key responsibilities
Client Delivery: You will be responsible for delivering large-scale change programmes for our Financial Services clients. This work typically involves complex technology transformation; delivered by distributed teams of consultants; using new engineering approaches; underpinned by a custom scaled Agile delivery method. Our clients need experts to improve their chances of success in delivery, and to educate their teams in new ways of working.
Thought Leadership: Outside of your client delivery work, we will support you to create points-of-view; write blogs; run internal training courses; speak at conferences; and inspire your colleagues and clients.
Skills and attributes for success
· Lead technology consulting engagements on large-scale Agile deliveries for our clients
· Manage all aspects of scaled Agile delivery – including financial management, RAID management, stakeholder management
· Build an understanding of EY’s global capabilities and assets, bringing the best to our clients
· Exemplify the Agile values and principles; and be pragmatic in tailoring where required
· Develop our people through effectively coaching and mentoring, regardless of seniority
· Set ambitious personal development goals for yourself – and deliver upon them
To qualify for the role you must have
· An appetite to teach and learn and be the best you can be
· 8+ years’ experience of taking responsibility within technology change delivery – ideally within Financial Services, or an industry of equivalent complexity
· 3+ years in a servant-leadership role – ideally as a Scrum Master, Coach or equivalent – embedding Agile values and methods within an organisation
· 2+ years leading a scaled Agile delivery team – with great outcomes
· Certification and practitioner experience of a range of PM and delivery approaches including LeSS, DAD, SAFe, Kanban, Scrum, PRINCE II and/or PMI
· Practical hands-on experience using tooling that enables Agile delivery – E.g. JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jenkins
Ideally, you’ll also have
Ideally to have experience in one or more of the following specialisms: Continuous Delivery; Public Cloud Implementations; API & Integration Patterns & XP Practices (E.g. U-TDD, A-TDD, Pair Programming)
What we look for
We are looking for people that will lead our teams with curiosity and kindness. People that will bring diversity of thought to our clients. People that are intelligent and conscientious. People that will learn and teach. People that are resilient and that can stay the course.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Additionally, EY is now one of the first global companies to offer our employees access to an externally accredited Technology MBA – a truly unique opportunity to develop yourself and others.
As a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Consulting and Strategy/Transactions, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
EY Careers site
Visit the to explore our culture, hear from our people and learn why an EY career is so valuable.