You will be the lead Project Manager of development projects.
- Provide project leadership to manage the full development lifecycle of hardware and software from product inception to product release.
- Product management, engineering and operations team to understand requirements, approach and solution
- Work with the development and operation teams to define resources and training needs
- Identify and ensure task or functional dependencies are identified and met
- Communicate with all levels of engineering and operations management on technical solutions
- Conduct Risk Planning with Mitigation and Contingency plans and manage project risks
- Provides consistent thought leadership with Microsoft Project
- Enforce Change Control Process for scope changes
- Adhere and manage projects to internal Stage Gate Process structure
- Educated to Degree level, and a minimum of 8 years of direct experience.
- Must have management or development experience in at least one of the following technology areas – Satellite Communications, Telecommunications, Networking, VoIP, Video
- Must have leadership skills to manage programs within a matrix organization.
- Experience working with product development utilizing different development methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
- Familiarity and prior experience managing projects in an AGILE environment is HIGHLY preferred.
- Ability to understand, track, drill-down and question activities and issues in all functional areas.
- Experience using Project Server and Share point preferred
- Knowledge of PMBOK. PMP certification preferred.
Apply for this job
You can apply for this job via HRLocker using the link below.
Job posted by..
I have explored a lot of the UK and Ireland, experiencing many factions of the working world and earning a degree in performance studies on the way. These experiences have made me a great communicator and given me a passion for meeting people of all walks of life. Choosing recruitment as a path has made this possible on a daily base.
Paying close attention to people's goals and aspirations, I take great pride in leading people to what they want to achieve in their professional career. I choose to be as freethinking, outgoing and ambitious as possible regarding work, in the hopes that its transfers to the professionals I come in contact with daily, creating strong relationships and a happy work environment.
Having worked in many different industries and know the importance of finding the right job. Joining the team at Red Chair has offered me that, along with the opportunity to use those skills to secure future wellbeing of my candidates and clients alike.
Advanced job search
Share this online
Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry,V93 R96C.
Phone: +353 64 66 22 007 Email:
© 2020 RedChair Recruitment. All Rights Reserved. 3rd Floor, Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry
Red Chair Recruitment