Are you a General Porter & would you like to work in healthcare? If you enjoy working as a porter and like working with different people why not join Three Q Temps today? Your shifts are 12 hour long shifts, 2-3 days per week. If you're interested in this job, click the Apply button and send us your CV.
As we provide Temp Workers to Healthcare facilities, we will only be able to consider applicants who answer "No" to the HSE COVID-19 Screening Questions, at this time. Click the Apply button to view these questions.
Job Title: General Porter Location: Maynooth area Wages: €13.44 per hour Facility: Hospital Hours: Full-time (12 hour shifts 2-3 days) Monday to Friday with some weekend.
- This is an excellent opportunity for you to build a career working in the Healthcare Catering Industry
- Excellent training & development to build your career, promotion & transfer opportunities
- You'll be supported by our Three Q TEMPS office team We will provide uniforms, up-skilling and CPD
- Looking after the hospitals heat system
- Check, log and store daily incoming goods
- Ensuring patient safety
- Maintenance of Oxygen Tanks
- Reception cover
- Check daily all soap/disinfectant/towel dispensers
- Collecting and delivering laundry using Hospital Van
- Ensuring hospital alarms are checked
- Collecting and delivering food
- Transporting patients on Trolleys/Wheelchairs
- Open to undertaking Garda Vetting for client clearance purposes
- Previous experience working as a porter in a similar environment
- 2 up to date references showing your To join Three Q TEMPS, you will need to provide 2 up to date references
Three Q provides the Gold Standard in Temping. Here's what some of our temps have to say about working with us:
“I like working as Catering Assistant with Three Q because the Team are wonderful and it's good to work with a company that looks after you. I'm very happy working for them.”
“I've been working for Three Q for a while and I can honestly say that the team are professional, thoughtful, reliable, friendly and trustworthy”