Forklift Drivers Reach, VNA and Counterbalance ACROSS DUBLIN AND SURROUNDING AREAS
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles by hand or forklift
- Checking for damaged or missing items and then sorting stock for storage in the warehouse.
- Taking goods to the appropriate storage space - perhaps using loading and lifting gear for heavy goods.
- Picking orders using a hand-held scanner from the storage space and bringing them for packing, or to the loading bay for transportation.
- As a packer, you may spend most of your time at a packing machine or conveyor line. You'll put products into containers, such as boxes and crates, You will also ensure orders are packaged and labelled correctly to prevent returned orders.
- Organising transfers and loading goods on to delivery vehicles.
- Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse will also be part of the daily routine.
- Valid Manual handling essential
- Valid VNA Licences
- And Forklift Licence Reach or Counterbalance
- Own PPE
- Be available for an immediate start