- Installation, supporting & maintaining of server/network hardware, IT equipment & software.
- Perform ad-hoc deployment and/or on-site installation of workstation hardware and/or software.
- Analysing & resolving IT issues/ faults.
- Training & technical support for users with different levels of IT knowledge.
- 3+ years experience in a similar environment.
- Third level qualification in IT, computer science or a similar discipline.
- MCSE/MCP, CCNA qualification or equivalent engineer experience would be an advantage.
- A strong understanding of installation, configuration and troubleshooting processes for software, hardware, networking and accessory equipment
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
Hartley People also recruit for similar roles such as Stability Technician, Quality Assurance Technician / QA Technician,, Quality Assurance Specialist / QA Specialist, Quality Assurance Officer / QA Officer, Quality Assurance Engineer / QA Engineer, Quality Assurance Manager / QA Manager, Quality Systems Manager, Regulatory Affairs Specialist, Regulatory Affairs Manager, Validation Engineer, Process Engineer, CSV Engineer.