We have a number of permanent full time positions available with an immediate start possible pending registration and Garda vetting process. Immediate Phone Interviews Available for this position.
- QQI / Fetac level 5 Healthcare Assistant qualification essential
- 1-2 Years' experience working as a Healthcare Assistant
- Experience working with the elderly preferred and considered an advantage
- Work well individually or as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills with a good level of English
- Flexible in relation to working hours with a positive attitude
- Previously or Currently Garda Vetted essential
- Competitive rate of €11.00 Per Hour dependent on experience and qualifications
- Other benefits to include uniform, free parking, subsidised meals etc
Apply for this job
You can apply for this job via HRLocker using the link below.
Job posted by..
I am a dedicated individual with a great focus on the importance of teamwork. Having been lucky enough to have represented my County and Club at numerous levels, I know what it takes to build upon myself and the individuals around me in order to succeed.
Entering the world of recruitment, I have been able to transfer my ethics and knowledge I apply on the pitch to the candidates I encounter in the office, focusing on strategy in order to get people the job that they have been looking for.
Having obtained and secured titles in Kerry, Munster, and all Ireland I have a firm grasp on what makes a great teammate. As a resourcer, communication is key and here at Red Chair (Official Sponsors of the Kerry Team) I have been given the opportunity to join a group of team players, that work hard to find the best opportunities for every one that passes through the door.
Advanced job search
Share this online
Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry,V93 R96C.
Phone: +353 64 66 22 007 Email:
© 2020 RedChair Recruitment. All Rights Reserved. 3rd Floor, Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry
Red Chair Recruitment