Reporting to the Senior Manager for Quality Engineering you will be part of the QA Team. As a Quality Engineer you will be responsible for providing Quality Engineering support for both the traditional High Reliability Discrete Semi-conductor business and the design and development aspects of the Aerospace power distribution modules.
What's attractive about this opportunity.
This position will allow you to exercise your Quality Engineering experience in an environment where Quality is key to the business and the cornerstone of our market success.
Key job responsibilities/duties include:
- Investigating and resolving customer facing quality problems using tools such as 8D reporting, 5 Why analysis etc.,
- Preparing and conducting customer and internal corrective actions,
- Assist Quality Manager in establishing, implementing and maintaining the quality management system,
- Supporting all other departments to maintain quality systems,
- Analysis of quality data and root cause analysis,
- Liaison with external auditors and customers,
- Comply and assist with internal audit,
- Support the Quality Inspectors to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the quality management system,
- Create and maintain company quality documentation, such as quality manuals, quality procedures, etc,
- Manage suppliers' performance and conduct audits,
- Work with the manufacturing teams to solve in-house quality concerns, reviews of nonconforming product, recommends disposition.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as Science, Engineering
- 3 years minimum manufacturing experience, preferably in semiconductor environment
- Self-motivated and the ability to work on own initiative
- Great attention to detail
Check Each Essential Physical Functions, Maximum LBS and Working Conditions
Handling, Feeling, Hearing, Talking, Seeing