Then apply today!
We’re looking for a part-time Lifeguard to join our client's fitness team, a Fitness Centre in a well-known 4* Hotel in Galway.
This is a part-time position that involves weekends and evenings.
Purpose of Role
This role primarily involves working as lifeguard. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring the safety of facility users through prevention & identification of risks and hazards, and in the event of an incident ensuring the appropriate & timely response. Also, you will have to deliver a consistence high standard under the Swim Safe Programme and provide excellent customer care in a safe and fun environment.
- A current IWS/RLSS Pool Lifeguard Qualification
- Excellent interpersonal, observational and communication skills
- Able to work in accordance with policies and procedures
- First Aid Certificate
- Experience in Pool Plant Operation
- Use of a Defibrillator
- The Hotel Group really focuses on its employees and offers great opportunities to progress your career.
- They are committed to the learning and development of our team. Therefore, they offer training programmes specifically designed to help you develop the skills you need to make the next step in your career.
- You will be offered a very competitive salary in accordance with your experience.