We are recruiting for an exclusive opportunity based in Dublin Ireland for a Garden Designer who will become an integral part of the team. This can be for an experienced professional looking for their next step in their career or it can be a recent graduate looking to prove themselves.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing concepts and drawing for clients
- Leading crews of 2/3 members for soft landscape projects around Dublin
- Managing clients and expanding the business
- Monitoring the nursery and nursery stock levels
This is a permanent role with the opportunity to take on real responsibility for the growth of the business over time.
To thrive in this role, you need to have a few skills. These skills are mandatory:
- Experience with CAD, preferably AutoCAD. However we are also interested in InDesign and Photoshop. We are looking for someone who can really wow clients with their drawings.
- Client management and development. We are looking for someone who can comfortably talk to clients and have an engaging personality. We want you to enjoy interacting with clients!
- Experience with diggers
- Team management skills
- Nursery management skills
With every role there are of course, benefits. For this opportunity you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- Company phone
- Pension contribution
Best of luck!