At Bon Secours Hospital Tralee, our well established cosmetic services are delivered with discretion and social intelligence under the governance of Mr John Curran, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon. Our aim is to build self-esteem and enhance quality of life, offering a unique approach to cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery while maintaining the highest technical standards.
We are currently expanding our cosmetic services to include minimally invasive, bespoke aesthetic procedures, including robotic hair restoration, photorejuvenation/photofacial, cellulite reduction and laser lipolysis. We are recruiting a Client Liaison to assist us in delivering an excellent, client focused service, driving brand awareness and achieving sales targets.
We are seeking a candidate who is passionate about exceptional service, motivated, friendly and approachable. Confident in marketing, selling and offering advice on customised treatment plans, you can demonstrate a strong customer orientation, delivering an exceptional service to meet and exceed the expectations of your clients.
- Identifying and assessing customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction based on your training with us and knowledge of our services
- Generating sales to achieve sales targets by following up on leads and consulting with clients on their requirements in a timely manner, to a professional standard
- Preparing monthly performance update reports including analysis of activity and sales against targets
- Building trusted relationships with clients
- Developing marketing campaigns to promote the cosmetic service using strong knowledge of online promotion, social media and event coordination
- Tracking impact of launches, promotions and marketing campaigns against sales
- Being a brand ambassador with your attitude, eventing and grooming
- Providing support to aesthetic practitioners and Plastic Surgeons as required
- Adaptable, assisting with other duties as may be required to support the Hospital’s services.
2 Years minimum experience.
To be successful, you will
- Have excellent business acumen including sales and market analysis
- Proven success achieving personal sales targets, ideally in the cosmetic industry
- Experience in delivering marketing campaigns and events as well as the initiative to create events to drive your business in the clinic
- Embrace digital marketing tools, demonstrated creative and social media skills
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Be passionate about exceptional service
- Be fluent in English with excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate strong internal cross functional engagement and be well organized
to see your personal referral link for this job and earn referral points