Some of the duties will include:
- Liaising with suppliers to arrange shipments and deliveries
- Booking of stock on inhouse system and monitoring such
- Manage day to day, accounts payable & receivable.
- Bank reconciliations, domestic and FX accounts
- VIES returns to Revenue
- Process of customs clearance to revenue
- Work with team on social media platforms
- Source on suppliers to ensure all sample fabrics are delivered on time
- PA, general office admin support.
- Min 2 years Accounts Payable/Receivable experience
- Experience in Bank reconciliations and VIES returns
- Min 2 years office administration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Customer focused
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided.