~1000+ Information Security 3rd Party Assessments conducted in a year as part of the Third party risk management across multiple countries and business units of Novartis.
We help Novartis to onboard vendors who have reasonable information and cyber security posture to protect Novartis, Patients and Stakeholders data.
We are looking for individuals who are curios and inspired to work with us in ensuring we maintain the Trust of our patients, shareholders and in turn safe guard the reputation of Novartis while working with Third Parties.
The Third Party Assessment (3PA) team within Information Security and Risk Management function is responsible for assessments of third party security posture, including assessing third party security programs and ensuring protections for all aspects of security for the third party landscape.The Third Party Security and IT Compliance Assessor will conduct information security assessments of vendors providing services to Novartis. To succeed in this role, the assessor should be highly motivated and possess strong, hands-on, technical knowledge of a wide range of information security and IT process controls used for evaluating their design and effectiveness.
The assessor should also possess strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to communicate clearly and concisely to various levels, and explain the need for key controls to technical and non-technical resources. Possess good stakeholder management skills.
Technical skills include the domains of information security and IT process controls including:
- Information Security Areas and controls (Infrastructure Security, IAM / Access Management, Physical Security, Vulnerability Management, Application Security etc.)
- IT Compliance, Data Privacy / GDPR Compliance and SOX Compliance
- IT Operations - Change, Incident, Patch and Problem Management etc.,
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Very good understanding of NIST, ISO 27001, CIS Benchmarks, SDLC, COBIT standards etc.,
- Previous information technology/security audit/assessment experience preferred.
- Ability to leverage attention to detail and analytical skills,
- Ability to multi-task and work both independently as well as part of an assessment team
- Ability to plan, execute and document assessment activities following established processes and procedures
- CISSP and/or CISA certifications are preferred with five to ten years of experience in information security area.
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 25 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Novartis Ireland Ltd. has been certified as a Top Employer 2020 by the Top Employers Institute for its exceptional employee offerings!
#LI-NOV = Novartis