The successful applicant will report directly to the QA Director and Key Account Manager, with key responsibilities including (i) ensuring products are produced and controlled in accordance with pharma quality standards, (ii) acting on quality issues escalated from site, and (iii) informing the customer about quality issues on site.
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role and industry
- EHS Qualified
- Excellent knowledge of Irish HSEQ legislation
- Proactive in identifying positive and negative acts with excellent follow-through
- Up to date with Legislation, Guidance, Advice and Compliance.
- IT Proficient – Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and E-Mail
- Strong interpersonal skills, incl. verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience of working within pharmaceutical environment an advantage
- Ability to be proactive, use own initiative and work effectively within a pressurized environment
If this role is of interest to you and you are seeking an employer committed to your development then apply in confidence today. For more information please contact Michael on (086) 7815195.
We thank you applying for this position currently being sourced by The Noel Group. Please apply with a current up to date CV to also include the name, contact and number of two referees for registration purposes.
All candidates MUST have legal status to work in Ireland as no work permits are issued by the Irish government for this particular position.
National Recruitment Federation Awards – Multi Award Winner
View all our vacancies on