Job description: As a Staff Nurse you will be part of an experienced clinical team delivering highest level of care for residents in this medium nursing home. You will have a genuine interest in elderly care and be open to long-term commitment. You will be supported by a Clinical Nurse Manager and a team of Healthcare Assistants. Excellent opportunity outside of Limerick city, with easy commute from North Co. Cork or South Co. Tipperary. Apply today.
Position: Staff Nurse
Location: Co. Limerick
Sector: Elderly Care
Salary / Pay rate: €34-45k, DOE
Type of role: Full time (36-42hr/week), permanent
Working hours: shift work, 12 h/shift, mixed day & night shifts
Reporting to: CNM & DON
Company profile: This purpose Built Care Facility in Co. Limeirick, commutable from Limerick city as well as North Co. Cork, offers long term care, respite care, rehabilitation care and convalescent (short term) care. As a nursing home of superior quality their mission is to promote the dignity, individuality and independence of all those in their care.
- Third level Degree in Nursing
- Active registration with NMBI
- 1+ year/s experience as a Nurse in the Care of the Elderly or hospital setting
- Understanding and knowledge of HIQA regulations and standards
- Flexible to work different shifts (days and nights)
- Very good level of English and strong good communication skills
- Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users
- Hands on approach with patients, caring and energetic attitude required
- Assist in Ordering, administering, monitoring and recording of service users medications.
- Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
- Ensuring all current legislation is adhered to
- A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
#nurse #staffnurse #elderlycare #nursinghome #jobs #ireland #frsrecruitment