04/06/2020 - 07:58
We are looking for an experienced Black Belt who can join an established team and develop and brand new area within a leading pharmaceutical facility in Ireland. This role would be well suited to an experienced professional looking for a new contract position.
- As part of the Operational Excellence Team you will support the facility by providing expertise in Lean / Six Sigma methodologies.
- Training and mentoring of colleagues in Operational Excellence tools and techniques to enable problem solving across all levels of the organization is fundamental to the role.
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and passionate about people, operations and leading change. Working in a fast-paced environment where learning and personal development are actively encouraged, you will find the role both challenging and rewarding
- 5+ years' experience as a Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, working on business transformation projects in a complex multi-disciplined environment.
- Demonstrable experience in leading Black Belt projects of significant size and scope using lean six sigma methodologies, resulting in quantifiable business benefit
- Excellent business analysis and problem-solving skills with broad business knowledge
- Experience in training and coaching candidates completing lean and six sigma projects
- Primary degree in a relevant field of study
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.