Our client in Galway are currently recruiting for a Technical Support for their IT systems and apps onsite.
- Installation & configuration of a company’s computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Diagnosing any hardware or software faults with these systems resolving the issues either in person or over the phone.
- Maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and systems.
- Logging the queries of customers and employees and Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Analysis of call logs in order to discover any underlying issues or trends.
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Jquery,Bootstrap 3 /4)
- Excellent knowledge with relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- The capacity to work well within a team.
- Attention to detail.
- A technical, logical thought process
- Expert knowledge in how operating systems and software works.
- Interpersonal skills as you will regularly be in contact with colleagues and/or customers.
- The ability to stick to strict deadlines and prioritise your workload.
- The capacity to clearly explain a technical problem to a customer/colleague.
- Outstanding listening and questioning skills.
- Degree in either Computer Science; Computing; Engineering
- One years’ experience in a similar role
- Full clean driving license & own transport
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website –
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval