We are currently looking for a motivated Bid Specialist with French (incl Monitoring & Evaluation) and English business fluent to work with one of the world’s leading Inspection, Verification, Testing, and Certification company.
With over 95,000 employees in 2,600 locations around the world, they deliver a global service with local expertise, to market-leading clients across 10 different industries worldwide.
Reporting to the International Consulting Expertise Centre (ICE) Manager, the successful candidate will work as part of a global team of subject matter experts to identify, coordinate, write and submit proposals for the Governments and Institution business line of the company
Please apply or send your CV to Amandine.Herta@cpl.ie or call: +353 1 614 6043
Your Profile :
A third level (bachelor) qualification ideally in social sciences, professional equivalent.
Proven track record in the preparation of bids and tenders
The successful candidate will:
- Have a very high standard of written skills to produce best-in-class submissions
- Strong knowledge of public procurement and donor regulations
- Maintain knowledge of competitors, policy, strategy, government initiatives, etc.
- Be able to prepare and write tender responses
- Have an interest in monitoring and evaluation activities
- Be an engaging team player with highly developed communication with multiple internal stakeholders
- Contribute to the ongoing development of processes, tools, content, and templates promoting new initiatives
- Organize Bid Team Reviews
- Create and maintain an effective bid library
- Build Knowledge management processes
- Identify and continuously engage with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Assist with finalization and submission of the technical and financial proposal
- High level of ability with Excel and other Microsoft packages
- Experience of using own initiative and taking personal responsibility for decisions taken
- Project administration experience favorable
- Excellent verbal/ written communications
- High level of spoken and written English
- Fluency in French is a requirement
- Attention to detail
- Good influencing skills
- Self-starter able to work on own initiative
- Encourages and fosters teamwork
- High integrity, strong attachment to the task
- Gently assertive
Salary: Up to €45000 per annum + Additional Benefits