This is a specified contract for 37 hours per week. Remuneration is in accordance with the salary scale approved by the Department of Health.
- Third Level qualification in Business/HR.
- Minimum 4 years experience HR with the last 2 working in a senior HR Business Partner or equivalent role
- 2 years experience in a healthcare environment an advantage.
- 2 years IR and ER experience backed up with excellent knowledge of employment law
- HRIS knowledge
- Good knowledge of MS-Office packages
- Good knowledge of Outlook
- Fluent in English language
- Ideally CIPD accredited
- Provide advice on employment legislation, employment codes of practice and the WRC.
- Work closely with the HR Director and other HR staff members to develop people solutions to emerging IR/ER issues.
- Prepare cases for 3rd party hearings, as appropriate ensuring best practice case management procedures are followed
- Deliver a dedicated HR service to designated line of business, with focus on IR/ER
- Oversee recruitment campaigns, working with hiring managers to determine their needs.
- Deliver on the Induction programme as required.
- Work closely with HR Director and other Senior HR staff members to develop training initiatives to fulfill developmental needs and management development.
- Support line managers on employee relations matters, including leading and conducting investigations in a professional and confidential manner.
- Provide advice and assistance to Line Managers on the management processes for grievance, disciplinary, dignity at work issues and absence management.
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures are maintained/developed in line with current legislation.
- Interpret and advice on implementation of HSE circulars.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholder (internal and external) to ensure organisational needs are met.
- Lead and participate in HR projects as required.
- Personal credibility with ability to influence at all levels within the organisation
- Articulate, with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Application should be submitted by way of CV and Cover Letter through the following Job site – Indeed.com or Irishjobs.ie before the closing date. Job descriptions are available from the Human Resources Department via email request to
Closing date for receipt of applications Tuesday 21st July 2020
Proposed Interview Date – Week commencing 27th July 2020
Informal queries can be directed to HRBP : Una McKeon at email@example.com or (01) 6515909.
Further information on Peamount Healthcare can be found on our website at
Peamount is an equal opportunities employer.