kppm are recruiting for Architectural Technologist's - Senior Level for our client an award winning architectural practice to contribute to a multi-disciplinary major projects design team.
Our client is a forward-thinking architectural practice with long-term professional and career development opportunities and a supportive studio environment. Highly competitive, flexible and fair payment and benefits packages.
Education & Experience
· Excellent AutoCAD and REVIT proficiency with 5+ years post qualification experience with a strong construction / commercial background.
· Strong technical design and detailing experience with excellent technical and site knowledge
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
· Past experience working on large scale complex projects is desirable, with respected design studio experience advantageous.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, as well as passion for architecture and design.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com