About the Role:
Zenith Technologies have an immediate requirement for Laboratory Systems Engineer. The successful candidate will work with our pharmaceutical client on a LabWare deployment project on an 18 months contract. This role will be based in our client’s office in Dublin South and will require travelling to our client’s sites across Europe.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Graduate/post graduate degree in life sciences/ chemistry/ pharmaceutical sciences/ Computer Science
- Having overall 8+ years of experience with minimum 5 or more years of hands-on experience with LabWare-LIMS on the following areas as a minimum:
- Must have strong functional knowledge of LabWare LIMS
- Pharma template understanding (relationship between Item Code, Sample Plan, Analysis and Product)
- End to End Product configuration knowledge
- Analysis configuration (knowledge of variations is desirable).
- Good knowledge of LIMS Basic – format calculations, analysis component calculations (variables properties, writing basic algorithms)
- Ability to manually log a lot and a sample. Knowledge of sample life cycle
- Knowledge of LabWare Sample life cycle
- Experience in working on multiple environments of the same LW-LIMS implementation (development, QA/Staging, production)
- Must have client handling experience at onsite
- Must be willing and able to travel to the European sites as required
- Must be good at communication skills, being trustworthy and reliable. Being focused and goal oriented, organized.
- Must have team leading experience
**Shortlisted applicants who fit the requirements outlined above will be contacted for screen call before being presented to Engineering Management and / or client for technical consideration
Zenith Technologies, now a Cognizant Company is a world leader in delivering digital transformation solutions to Life Sciences. Through our knowledge and expertise in Automation, MES & Digital, we deliver stable manufacturing systems that are optimised to improve operational efficiencies, whilst maintaining compliance. Our specialist engineering teams have the aptitude to deliver and support Pharma 4.0 architectures and solutions covering all IT, OT and IoT applications, infrastructures and services. Operating across 5 continents and with over 850 skilled employees, Zenith partners with the leading Life Sciences companies globally to provide performance improvements, reduced costs and improve time to market.
Apply through this link or send your CV referencing job order JO 1723 number to Amina.Tutunova@zenithtechnologies.com