- Ability to calibrate instruments i.e. Pressure, temperature, flow, level, analytical, speed etc.
- Familiar with the use of test equipment such as temperature baths, pressure calibrators, flow meters, Hart communicators, process meters, resistance boxes etc.
- Experience with fault finding on loops, control panels, remote I/O racks etc.
- Excellent document control for recording all data and handover of system packs.
- Ability to read and understand P&ID Drawings, Loop sheets, Spec Sheets, Data sheets etc
- Required to have completed either an Instrument trade apprenticeship and/or equivalent 3rd level qualification.
- Proficient in English Language Written and Oral.
- Possess Computer skills.
- Installation of instruments, loop check and commissioning
- Maintain cleanliness of work space and shop
- Ensure test equipment and procedures are maintained for a safe operating environment
- Excellent teamwork, communication & organizational skills.
- Embrace Safety, Quality and Customer Service.
At Jones Engineering we have over 128 years' experience as a world class engineering contractor. Our core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services we provide include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. We offer competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.