Our Client is a leading surveying company based in the mid-west region. They primarily focus on utility locating, 3D utility mapping and GPR surveys.
Your new role
Urgent requirement for an experienced Utility or Ground Penetrating Radar Surveyor.
- Surveying/locating underground utilities.
- Experience in using cable avoidance tools.
- Experience with using a GPR, ground penetrating radar.
- Experience in general surveying practices, GPS base and rover, total station etc.
- Experience with reading and interpreting drawings.
- AutoCAD basic experience.
What you'll get in return
- Remuneration will depend on experience and likely to be circa 32k – 36k.
- Company vehicle will be provided
- Expenses paid for travel overtime etc.
- Company phone provided.
- Training provided.
- Opportunity to work in a specialist sector of the construction sector and develop your surveying skills.
- Excellent in-house training with the opportunity to use most up to date equipment available in the Utility surveying industry.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Niall Toland.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1076004