- Conduct IT internal audits to establish compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Act as a subject matter expert in this area to produce results.
- Recommend areas that can be enhanced to improve IT control.
- Produce IT audit reports and create plans to implement improvements.
- Assist with the development of new internal regulations.
- Work with the international audit team and assist with coaching and personal development.
- Liaise with internal teams to articulate developments in a clear and concise manner.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a Big4 auditing firm.
- Previous industry experience working in Risk/ IT.
- Excellent leadership and communications skills.
- Strong analytical skills and proven experience meeting strict deadlines.
- A full clean driving license.
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the link below.