In partnership with its client Kenny-Whelan & Associates is currently seeking a number of Weigh and Dispense Material Handlers for the Carlow area. These are Shift positions 24/7. 7am to 7pm
Profile of Role:
As part of the team, perform various Weigh and Dispense and Material availability related tasks to aid in the manufacture and reliable supply of product. Ensure that objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with the Company's requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to our customers.
- Operate and/or monitor weigh and dispense activities and support equipment, using MES/DCS and PLC based systems, to ensure optimum equipment uptime and target outputs. Equipment will include, yet is not limited to, down flow booth and scales.
- Cleanroom cleaning, housekeeping and materials management in the Weigh and Dispense area. Ensure material availability to support operations.
- Pick materials from stored locations in a GMP compliance managed location and transport the materials to the production area in accordance to the SOPs and GMP stated standards of performance.
- To move materials from the production area to the warehouse or any other location within the Company's facility in compliance with the site SOPs and GMP standards.
- To follow direction and instruction regarding the movement of material from delivery vehicles to the facility and also dispatch of materials from the site Facility.
- To work in a safe manner regarding the lifting and movement of materials.
- Pack out materials and consume to order to simplify processes for IPT (future state).
- To check calibration of equipment ensuring the calibration is up to date. Using the EBR to dispense materials in weigh & dispense.
- Manage equipment flow, including tracking soiled and clean hold times, proper labelling and inventory management of clean and sterile equipment using automated MES system.
- Maintain process equipment, completing preventative maintenance and equipment troubleshooting and repairs where qualified to perform tasks.
- Participate effectively in writing/revising/rolling out accurate operational procedures, training materials for Weigh and Dispense processes and material management; ensure all work is carried out in line with same.
- Support continuous improvement by active participation in investigations and investigation reports, execution/development of change control/QNs, and contribution to projects as appropriate. Required to comply with Company's Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
Trade qualified/ Apprenticeship
Certificate or Diploma preferred, ideally in a related Technical discipline
Prior related work experience; ideally in a manufacturing, preferably GMP setting.
Good level of Mathematical ability
· Weighing and Dispensing processes and equipment experience
· Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes Standards and Practices
· Knowledge of SAP and MES
· Report, standards, policy writing skills required
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and related computer applications required eg SAP, MES
To apply please send your updated CV to Carmel: email@example.com