This role will be remote on the beginning and then candidates will have to be on the site in Limerick about 2-5 times/month.
This would be a 3 month contract but there is a huge possibility for extension!!!!
The successful candidate will:
- · Design, code, test, debug and document software according to company’s systems quality standards, policies and procedures.
- · Analyse business needs and creates software solutions.
- · Be responsible for preparing design documentation.
- · Prepare test data for unit, string and parallel testing.
- · Evaluate and recommends software and hardware solutions to meet user needs.
- · Resolve customer issues with software solutions and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- · Work with business and development teams to clarify requirements to ensure testability.
- · Draft, revise, and maintain test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts.
- · Execute test procedures according to software requirements specifications
- · Log defects and makes recommendations to address defects.
- · Retest software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
- · Document evolution of testing procedures for future replication.
- · conduct performance and scalability testing.
The candidate will be managing user expectations regarding appropriate milestones and deadlines and will also assist in training, work assignment and checking of less experienced developers.
You are a subject matter expert in one or more technical programming and you perform and work on the highest level of problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. You are able to identify, recommend and implement changes to enhance the effectiveness of quality assurance strategies.
- Build Microsoft Stack ecommerce software on an enterprise scale.
- Build, Test, and Deploy new features rapidly with the highest quality.
- Continually push for technical excellence to deliver the best in class tools for our customers.
- Work in an Agile, TDD, XP environment to collaborate with you team and across a giant organization.
- Extensive experience working in Enterprise software development or a related field.
- Excellent practical and theoretical knowledge of ASP.Net stack technologies - C#, MVC, Web API, Entity Framework, SQL Server, noSQL database.
- Good working knowledge of distributed systems, messaging technologies and cloud-based systems including microservice and SOA-based architecture.
- Experience and knowledge of working in an Agile/Scrum, TDD, XP driven project.
- Must have a drive to continually improve themselves and others within the team.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.