The team provides advise to asset management companies, brokerage houses, investment exchanges, investment banks commodity and energy traders and other financial institutions operating in the international financial markets.
The team has in-depth global experience in regulatory change, which allows them to provide clients with consistent multi-jurisdictional advice.
- Acting for a wide variety of sell-side investment banks and buy-side asset managers, advising on domestic and cross-border financial regulatory issues.
- Advising both buy-side and sell-side clients on all aspects of the Irish and EU regulatory regimes, including MiFID2, EMIR, MAR, the Benchmark Regulation and the rules of the Central Bank of Ireland.
- Work on high-value and high-profile domestic and cross-border regulatory change projects in the areas of LIBOR discontinuation, ESG, outsourcing and the Senior Executive Accountability Regime.
- Work directly with the Dublin financial services regulation team as well as supporting Partners and Associates across the firm's global network.
- Qualified Solicitor with 1-6 years PQE gained in a leading firm in Ireland or the UK;
- Excellent academics;
- An interest in keeping up to date with the continuously-evolving regulatory environment;
- A desire to grow your personal network and business profile through business development initiatives;
- Ambitious, pro-active and collaborative.