Sun Life Financial of Canada
We are currently creating a recruitment panel for current & future positions that may arise, over the next 6 months on our Service Desk team. Our Bilingual Service Desk Agents provide 24/365 support via phone and email to over 16,000 Sun Life employees globally.
We are looking for IT professionals with exemplary Customer Service skills to join our Award winning team. Our agents are advocates for the Service Desks’ mission statement “Always available to support your IT needs in a helpful, friendly and knowledgeable way – to get you back on your feet as quickly as possible”. The ability to multi-task, be customer focused and to meet/exceed targets are vital in this role.
Some of the technologies supported by the Service Desk are; laptops, desktops, VMware virtual machines, Avaya, iPads, iPhones, MS Office Suite and Sun Life developed applications.
Title: Bilingual Service Desk Agent (French & English)
Reporting To: Service Desk Operations Manager
- Providing first-level support to Sun Life Employees for their IT needs, in a friendly, customer oriented manner.
- Understanding our callers’ technical needs and troubleshooting their issues in a clear, jargon free manner - resolving where possible and reassigning to 2nd level support teams where necessary.
- Logging, tracking, prioritising and ownership of all contacts received to the Service Desk, ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the information captured.
- Responsible for timely follow-up on outstanding tickets and escalating issues through departmental procedures when required.
- Collaborating with our Knowledge Management team helping identify common problems, developing and maintaining solutions within the knowledgebase.
- Working with other IT Teams to triage and help resolve outstanding issues.
- Information sharing with other Service Desk team-members, to assist each other and to continuously raise the bar with the level of support we provide.
- Contribute to the Service Desks Net Promoter and Customer Effort Score by ensuring Customer Experience is front and centre of every interaction.
- Participate in focus groups and/or pilots for the on boarding of new products and services with the Support Services team, providing feedback from both a user and support perspective.
- Maintaining a positive and professional demeanor and portray the company in a positive light.
- Availability to provide Service Desk back-up in situations including absence cover, BCP and rollouts.
Minimum: Certificate/FAS Course
Ideally Comptia A+ Certified
Experience: Contact Centre Experience is an advantage but not a necessity.
- Customer Centric focus
- Collaborates effectively
- Fluent in both French & English
- Solution orientated
- Demonstrates clear and professional communication skills
- Experience working with high performing teams
- The ideal Service Desk Agent should be a quick learner who has the ability to multi-task.
- They should be enthusiastic and self-propelled as well as a good team contributor.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications or Comptia A+ certification would be favorable.
Posting End Date: 31/07/2020
Sun Life Financial