Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will be important in supporting and executing our shopper insight capability. You will drive shopper centric plans and execution, across shelf, secondary displays and hot zone. You will build understanding and help usage of the snacking framework, building a holistic view on snacking and activate these insights on cross category activations with internal stakeholders.
How you will contribute
- Identify and leverage growth opportunity in retail environment in Ireland.
- Generate behavior changing insight and identify effective levers of engagement.
- Continuously optimize business through data, tracking, learning.
- Identify knowledge gaps and business needs and build research recommendations/research plan with priorities to address them
- For every project define research objectives, research method, scope of analyses and action standards.
- Identify key findings, key insights and develop business implications and/or recommendations, influencing Sales to ensure that they are integrated into business plans.
- Develop and activate insights on general grocery shopping perspective (trip missions, channel shopping habits, etc.), Studies may include observation of in-store behavior.
- Identify drivers of in-store performance, shelf layout, assortment, promotion and pricing, hot zone etc.
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career with experience and knowledge in:
- Good at distinguishing insights that can be leveraged against the business challenge
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Extensive experience in utilizing market research data
- Willing to work independently in a remote team
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Consumer / shopper research experience
- Strong knowledge of retail environment
Job specific requirements:
- You will have extensive experience in a retailer facing insights role.
- You will be proficient in conducting range reviews as part of a fast pace work environment.
- Knowledge of the FMCG environment is essential.
- You will be experienced in dealing with both internal and external contacts.
- Proficiency in software use is needed: Excel, SpaceMan, Answers.
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .
No Relocation support available, however for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.