- Promote & nurture person centered planning using key worker systems and shared goal setting, maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Identify supports and work in partnership with the individual, their family and other supports as outlined within individual plans
- Support the development and implementation of relevant documents outlining supports for individuals including: personal plans, standard operating procedures etc.
- Support and promote maximum opportunities for community involvement for people who use the service
- Responsible for the overall growth and direction of the community home in accordance with the ethos, values and mission statement of the organisation
- Maintain strict confidentiality in relation to staff and Service Users.
- Be registered on the Psychiatric Division of the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
- Extensive knowledge of the Mental Health Act 2001 and 2008.
- Must be able to demonstrate Leadership skills
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Full, Clean Driver's License
- Excellent IT skills.
Apply for this job
You can apply for this job via HRLocker using the link below.
Job posted by..
I am a dedicated individual with a great focus on the importance of teamwork. Having been lucky enough to have represented my County and Club at numerous levels, I know what it takes to build upon myself and the individuals around me in order to succeed.
Entering the world of recruitment, I have been able to transfer my ethics and knowledge I apply on the pitch to the candidates I encounter in the office, focusing on strategy in order to get people the job that they have been looking for.
Having obtained and secured titles in Kerry, Munster, and all Ireland I have a firm grasp on what makes a great teammate. As a resourcer, communication is key and here at Red Chair (Official Sponsors of the Kerry Team) I have been given the opportunity to join a group of team players, that work hard to find the best opportunities for every one that passes through the door.
Advanced job search
Share this online
Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry,V93 R96C.
Phone: +353 64 66 22 007 Email:
© 2020 RedChair Recruitment. All Rights Reserved. 3rd Floor, Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry
Red Chair Recruitment