- Validation of Commodity Codes on High Value Purchase Requisitions to ensure compliance with Procurement Strategy
- Promote Buying channel utilization by ensuring suitable Category strategy is chosen on Purchase Requisition and relevant Buying Catalogues are utilized when relevant.
- Reduce PO Leakage by ensuring Preferred Vendor selection is utilized
- Maintain relationship with Procurement function sharing analytical detail of Category Utilization and potential improvements on Guided Buying Process
- Understand and maintain expert level of business/process knowledge on Non MRP Purchasing and processing, creation of required purchase requisitions and Purchase Orders
- Identify, and work with the P2P team to identify, key process improvements
- Support to End-user for Troubleshoot problems/issues with Requisitions/Purchase Orders
- Business qualification with an accountancy focus at degree level or above
- Previous experience in in P2P, Procurement, Finance or Supply chain admin roles
- Six Sigma and/or Proven track record with in-house projects
- Able to communicate change effectively across different levels of the organization.
- Advanced proficiency in using Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Advanced Research, analytical and issues resolution skills
- Compliance and controls experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Power Point etc…)
- Second European Language is preferred
Life Science Recruitment