You will provide technical insights on solutions, resolve technical inquiries, and support the team to identify opportunities to increase revenue for our account.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a new strategic initiative within the Digital Sales organization.
You will work in an agile team, rapidly assuming direct responsibility for identifying new business opportunities.
- Through continuous personal development, you will become a subject matter expert and act as an influencer and trusted advisor on our portfolio
- You will bring technical knowledge on offerings, solutions, and benefits to your teammates, clients, and Business Partners
- You will lead solutions training and provide enablement for Digital Sales Reps, as well as share knowledge and findings to allow team members to learn from your experience
- Understand current technology and industry trends; and connect trends to customer value and Red Hat solutions and offerings
- Collaborate with and support both Marketing and Sales to build proactive sales plays that help uncover new sales leads
- Find new ways to approach and target existing clients with our new solutions
- Provide active support during campaigns and initiatives where in-depth technical details, both via phone call and online conferencing, are required
- Build your network of contacts, making yourself the go to person for your specific field
- You must have demonstrated communication skills and be able to present complex concepts, designs, and solutions, verbally and visibly.
- Demonstrated technical experience in middleware and cloud solutions, knowledge of Red Hat or other open source equivalents
- Fluent level in German and English
- Proven track record of at least 2 years in IT sales
- Linux and Kubernetes knowledge
- Experience of working at account level in a technical presales or support role focused on DevOps, cloud computing, and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) or Container-as-a-Service (CaaS) technologies (preferable)
We are currently working remotely but all applicants must be based in Republic of Ireland when starting with the job.