NortonLifeLock Research Group is looking for researchers to be part of a dynamic and close-knit team. We are NortonLifeLock’s global research organization developing and commercializing cutting-edge technologies across business areas.
Currently, we are looking for applicants with expertise in the following areas including:
- Machine Learning, analytics and Artificial Intelligence, including a wide varied of techniques such as supervised/unsupervised learning, deep learning, GANs, etc.
- Design, development and analysis of ML algorithms, and applications to real-world problems
- Experience in analyzing and extracting insights from large data sets, dealing with incomplete and realistic elements of real-world telemetry
- Experience developing reputation systems, risk analytics
- Strong skills in statistical analysis of datasets
- Human Computer Interaction: Applications of psychology, sociology, anthropology, behavioral economics, and other human factors to security and privacy.
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. .
EEO is the law. Applicants and employees of NortonLifeLock Inc. are protected under Federal law from discrimination. See the and .