29/05/2020 - 10:43
Our client, the biggest name in social media, is looking to add to their Operations team. In this role, you will be working in the Law Enforcement Response team where you will bring operational excellence to a team that handles a large volume of requests from law enforcement, and ensure that all requests are scrutinized and handled in strict accordance with applicable law, our terms of service, and our law enforcement guidelines.
- Review, analyze and process high volumes of incoming requests from law enforcement authorities and governments in the EMEA Region, as business need arises, with high quality, speed, and accuracy
- Record and clearly articulate operational decisions ensuring compliance in line with policies and procedures
- Implement high-quality and efficient processes and practices for maintaining and exceeding productivity and quality service level agreements
- Support escalations related to sensitive subject matter, and remain up to date on key workflow changes, policy updates and operational guidelines
- Participate in after-hours and weekend duty
- Clearly respond to process and policy questions from law enforcement, government agencies and internal parties, both in writing and over the phone
- Working with a cross functional team, drive improvements to policies and processes within the law enforcement response team
- Willing and able to maturely work with sensitive issues that include child exploitation, graphic violence, self-injury and other content which may be considered offensive or disturbing
- Fluency in English is required. Additional language is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail to ensure quality of work
- Self-starter requiring minimal direction
- Proven ability to analyze information to assess threat and risk
- Proven ability to make effective decisions independently using good judgement and rationale
- BA/BS degree and 3+ years of relevant operational experience
- Experience prioritizing multiple functions and tasks while managing work time without compromising quality
- General knowledge of the intersection of legal guidance, policy and free speech on the
- Internet (note that this is not a practicing attorney role)
- Experience working independently and using good judgment
- Be comfortable dealing with high pressure escalations, grey areas and pulling in cross functional experts, when appropriate, to resolve issues swiftly
- Experience with various computer systems, Internet technology and software
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.