Dublin/Remote - candidates must be based in Ireland, the UK or Europe.
I am seeking an SAP BS9 Consultant for a rare opportunity with a Specialist Consultancy Firm providing business and project related services across Financial Services and other industries.
- The candidate should have 5+ years of experience in SAP Banking Services with a very strong ABAP programming ability.
- Should have worked with complex data flows and be very proficient with all aspects of developing a data flow [from sourcing to report provisioning],
- Experience in bank reporting and understanding of the Financial Regulatory reporting requirements.
- Worked in an onshore - offshore model and the candidate should be good at oral and written communication
- Experienced in BS9 is essential
- Very good hands-on knowledge of the SAP BS9 SDL data model and configuration
- Ideally has experience of both designing and developing ABAP interfaces using the standard SAP BS9 SDL BAPIs
- Strong ABAP skill set for developing:
- ALV reports
- Inbound and Outbound Interfaces
- Dialogue Programming
- OSS Note implementation
- Familiar with all aspects of SAP Banking Services data
- Good knowledge of Retail Banking products
- Experienced in creating and maintaining SDL templates and attributes within
- Experience of SAP BS9 Module Editor and Extractors
- Data Modelling & Business Content
- Cash Flow Generator
- Skilled in BS9 performance and tuning
- Identifying and optimising areas for table read and update performance
- Data load optimisation and parallelisation
- Exposure to BW & ERP Finance is advantageous
- Understanding of Regulatory & Liquidity reporting requirements (COREP & LCR/NSFR)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with onsite team and clients
- Team skills--ability to share ideas, work with and assist other members to ensure the success of the team
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.