- To proactively promote safety culture throughout the company
- Develop, monitor and implement the organisations Health and Safety policy
- Maintaining the company’s Safe T Cert and ISO management systems
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation to reduce & prevent hazards, dangers and accidents.
- Increase Health and Safety awareness to management and employees with training techniques and coaching sessions including toolbox talks
- Identifying areas of risk
- Compiling and managing training records
- HSEQ Inductions
- Carrying out weekly safety inspection audits on site and preparing paperwork
- Hold a BSc in Health and Safety
- Have a minimum of 4 years' experience in the utility sector
- Excellent communication and training skills
- Hold a full driver's license
- Ability to demonstrate leadership with a positive approach throughout the team
We will not circulate your details to our client without your prior approval. For more info, register your interest through an application.