A leading Global Law firm based in Dublin City centre are seeking to hire a Corporate Solicitor.
Key duties & responsibilities of the Corporate Solicitor:
- Draft and negotiating transactional documents including share purchase agreements, asset purchase agreements and shareholder agreements.
- Provide a high-quality advice to clients in a commercial and professional manner
- Manage, under supervision, a workload of predominantly complex and/or high value transactions and assisting partners on larger matters.
- Draft and review commercial contracts.
- Maintain an understanding of the latest developments in Corporate law and to regularly seek to update skills
- Play a proactive role in business development including writing articles and facilitating seminars.
- 3 yrs+ PQE Solicitor with a high level of corporate expertise and an ability to apply it in a commercial and professional way achieving good results on large/complex transactions.
- Ability to work in an environment with a high level of autonomy and responsibility.
- Effective team player with collaborative and supportive approach.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.
Azon Recruitment Group