You will have oversight on all stability programs executed on site. It is a very dynamic and highly visible role which is critical for daily activities on the site as it interacts with multiple site functions. You will include the support of site projects, regulatory filings and post approval stability commitments. You will have people management responsibilities in this role.
- Lead and co-ordinate all activities of the QA Stability team, including being responsible for day to day
associated support activities. * Engage and promote continuos improvement within the project/stability quality and wilder teams
- Oversee stability programs supporting post approval stability commitments and regulatory filings
- Oversight on the implementation and lifecycle of Informa builds for QA Stability
- Communicate with QA Lead for Tech Transfers and SQOL
- B.Sc. degree in biological/chemical sciences or other related technical degree or equivalent
manufacturing environment. * Excellent organizational skills
- Good demonstrated knowledge in analytical testing and technical transfer of new
- People managment and team leading experience is highly sought after for this role
- Demonstrated ability to successfully collaborate, influence and lead in a matrix organization.