03/06/2020 Ref: 3373
Barden has partnered with a successful Irish business to identify a qualified accountant with previous commercial experience to take on a Finance Business Partner position. The role will be a mix of business partnering and financial planning and analysis activities.
- Acting as business partner between finance and operations to drive key business decisions;
- Communicate monthly results to senior management team;
- Provide key insights to management by drawing information from different systems;
- Provide recommendations on the increase of sales or potential cost savings;
- Customer profitability analysis across all products;
- Initial set up and implementation of a new revenue forecasting system;
- Maintain forecasting results and variance analysis.
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a commercial setting;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel.