Location – Galway
Package – €50-60K + Benefits
Duration – Permanent
Azon recruitment have been retained by one of Ireland’s most reputable Mechanical & Electrical contractors who have continued to expand their operations throughout Ireland and Europe.
This is an opportunity for an electrical engineer to be involved in a renewable energy project from its inception. You will be involved from the design stage right through to handover.
- Liaising and co-ordinating with clients, other members of the design team and contractors on technical issues.
- Assist with the preparation of technical and contract documentation for issue.
- Prepare method statements and risk assessments.
- Managing all technical queries on site and assist project team in all site electrical engineering issues to include: the management, the planning, the testing and commissioning and the handover of all project systems.
- Plan, schedule, conduct, and coordinate program of assigned engineering work and projects.
- Assemble bid, approval, and construction issue drawing packages.
- Use computers extensively to produce and analyse designs.
- Supervise technicians and other engineers during development phase.
An honours degree in electrical engineering.
Minimum 2/3 years’ experience
Good IT skills, particularly in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Packages.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.
Azon Recruitment Group