Our client, a global food processor, is seeking an experienced Electrician with industrial troubleshooting experience to join their team in West Limerick.
This role will report into the Engineering Manager, and will assist in the smooth running of the factory.
The successful candidate will have completed an electrical apprenticeship and ideally hold strong knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics.
This will be a day shift Monday to Friday, with occasional Saturday or Sunday work.
- Carry out Planned Maintenance, repairs and upgrades through the factory.
- Assemble, install, test and maintain mechanical systems such as hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures.
- Carry out repairs and upgrades throughout the factory.
- Attend to machine breakdowns and mechanical failures.
- Update spares list and monitor stock levels.
- Perform installation and maintenance work as part of a team of skilled trade workers.
- Follow company Health & Safety policy.
- Provide accurate information and regular progress updates as required by management.
- Keep accurate records of all testing, checks, observations as required.
- Provide Engineering cover to suit the demands of the business.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Completion of an Electrical Apprenticeship.
- Experience with pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Good communication, interpersonal and team work skills.
- Ability to challenge others in a professional and constructive manner.
Quorum Search Partners