The main responsibilities for this role will be to assist customers and guests during their time in the leisure centre ensuring a safe and enjoyable environment.
- 2-3 Years Lifeguard experience essential for this role
- RLSS Pool Lifeguard or IWS Pool Lifeguard and First Aid qualifications essential
- NCEF or equivalent personal trainer qualification along with Swim Teacher qualifications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach and attitude working both midweek and weekend shifts
- Competitive hourly rate of €11.00 Per Hour dependent on experience and qualifications
- Potential to earn more through private lessons etc
- Free Parking and Canteen on site
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Apply for this job
You can apply for this job via HRLocker using the link below.
Job posted by..
In my fourth year with Red Chair Recruitment and now my position is the Client Business Manager for Hospitality, Medical & Healthcare, Retail and Sales sectors. It is my responsibility to liaise and develop business relationships with new and existing clients, understand their needs and company objectives/goals and provide the staffing solution that they require for their business.
Working with a resource team to identify potential candidates for our clients, this allows us to effectively source talent and match the criteria of each individual business and recruitment need.
As the Client Business Manager and main contact for these sectors, I am responsible for every stage of the recruitment and on-boarding process for successful candidates. It is my years of Sales and Business Development and the fact that I really enjoy my job that makes me successful at what I do. I pride myself on the service and support that I provide my clients and candidates and if you feel like you would like to see this or experience it for yourself…feel free to get in touch by either calling 064-662-2007 or email me on email@example.com happy to help however I can.
Advanced job search
Share this online
Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry,V93 R96C.
Phone: +353 64 66 22 007 Email:
© 2020 RedChair Recruitment. All Rights Reserved. 3rd Floor, Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry
Red Chair Recruitment