Responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshooting hardware, software, networking and other computer related
- Client account creations, password control, right issuance via AD groups and internally used company
- Fluency in German essential
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science or related discipline; or relevant work experience
- Previous customer service, service desk, computer training and PC / desktop support experience
- Understanding of the following technologies:
- Active Directory user functions (ADS and Exchange).
- Windows Operating Systems (XP, 7, 10, Server 2003/2008/2012)
- Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Skype for Business)
- Knowledge of anti-virus / anti-malware programs
- Wireless technology
- Previous experience supporting personal computers on Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 10 Workstation operating systems in a networked environment
- Experience troubleshooting computer hardware, software or network
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.