My client is globally recognised pharmaceutical company with multiple sites in Ireland. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a company changing lives with their latest technology and scientific advancements. An experienced AutoCAD Technologist is required for a manufacturing facility in North Dublin. The CAD Tech will be responsible for various projects and should be experienced with AutoCAD, Revit and P&ID's.
- Manage daily project draughting and documentation requirements.
- Manage Engineering Document Management System and Building Information Model.
- Manage, modify and update all models and drawings, ensuring they meet company standards.
- Ensure all drawings are stored correctly in electronic format.
- Manage the checking/approvals of all drawings issued by department.
- Maintain drawing register.
- Collect drawings from various vendors and storing in an efficient manner.
- Develop and update document and drawing templates and layouts.
- Production of parts lists for any drawing.
- Liaise with various departments.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory GMP, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Input data management, including vendor information, surveys and specialist recommendations.
- Third level qualification or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience.
- Engineering Documentation Management and AutoCAD experience.
Tandem Project Management