The QC Technician is responsible for the testing of all raw materials intermediates and products from the plant. Other responsibilities include, sampling of products, in process control testing, calibration of analytical instruments, green labeling of raw material intermediates and products, of analytical techniques, stability study and reference standard testing, analytical documentation control, drafting of analytical monographs, Environmental test samples, management of the Chemical stores area.
*Please note this is a Limited-Term Contract
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (key accountabilities)
- Requirement to work shift is an essential pre-requisite of this job function.
- Having all Raw materials and intermediates tested in a timely manner to keep plant running.
- Testing products in time for shipping to the customer.
- Completing all IPC tests in time and setting shift priorities based on plant requirements.
- Responding quickly and positively to plant requirements.
- Maintaining Stability study program.
- Participating positively in team activities.
- Maintaining complete and accurate records.
- Effective and efficient use of laboratory equipment.
Essential: Third Level Qualification –Science / Chemistry discipline or equivalent
Desirable: Experience in a wide range of analytical techniques, particularly HPLC and GC.
Previous experience in a quality control role in an FDA/IMB regulated environment required
- Some experience in a Quality Control role in the Pharma Industry with experience in HPLC/GC.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills.
- Mature judgement, problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Ability to operate in a team based environment.
- Skilled in the use of computers.
- Experience in a wide range of analytical techniques.
- Understanding of cGMP environment and regulations.
- Fluent in English – written and oral.
- Good attention to detail.
Career Level: B - Recent University Graduate(
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.