The person they are looking to hire will have two years minimum experience in a risk management role within investment management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Regulatory Risk reporting, monitoring and analysis across portfolios
- Review and help develop controls within risk framework
- Review new UCITS and AIFMD regulations and provide analysis
- 2 years risk management experience within funds / investment
- Excellent Excel capability as well as VBA / SQL
- Good understanding of UCITS and AIFMD
- The position will be offered as an initial 12-month fixed term contract, though there is a a strong likelihood of it converting to permanent
- Excellent company benefits including healthcare, pension, dental and educational sponsorship
- The chance to work in a leading global team with an excellent reputation for their internal processes and tools
Please click on apply today and we will review your CV within 24 hours
By applying for this job with Executive Connections, your data will be used for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services in relation to this or other similar job opportunities in line with our .